From a SEO point of view, this SEO Score can be improved upon by adding keywords into the title tag, and using h-tags in a more effective manner. Highlight important information on a page, such as a heading or title by using h1, h2 and h3 tags.
A web pages title tag is one of the most important parts in SEO. The ideal length of a title tag is around 64 characters, the title tag of this webpage is 58, and is within the bounds of recommendation.
Even though search engines don’t use meta content to rank web pages, it is still a important part of a web page, as search engines such as Google has been known to use it as the search text in the search results. Thus the more compelling your meta description, the more organic clicks a webpage can receive. Add page specific keywords and phrases to your meta description.
As with the meta description tag less emphasise are being placed on meta keywords tag, but following good SEO, and not knowing what the future holds for these tags, it is always best to add them to web pages using best practice to do so. Make sure the keywords in this tag is relevant to the page. Ideally the keywords tag should have between 10 and 20 keywords, more than this will be seen as keyword stuffing.
Search engines look at the H-tags or heading tags on a page to discern between important content on a page and less important content on a page. Thus information directly following a keyword rich H-tag, will be seen to be more important than content else where on the page. Also keywords used in the H-tags are seen to be more important than normal keywords in the body text of a page.
This web page has 1 - H1-tags; 1 - H2-tags; and 4 - H3-tags.
Home Page Data:
Free Unbiased Resources - The Merchant Processing Resource
An Independent Credit Card Merchant Processing Guide for Small Business Owners. Also featuring a library of data on the Merchant Cash Advance. All Independent. No Solicitations.
merchant processing, credit card processing, merchant processor, merchant services, merchant cash advance, credit card processor, merchant account
Structural HTML Information - HTML TAGS
H1 - tags
- The Merchant Processing Resource
H2 - tags
- Free unbiased information and resources on Merchant Processing and Merchant Cash Advance
H3 - tags
bold - tags
- The Merchant Processing Resource is a member of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- The Merchant Processing Resource
- Merchant Processing Resource
- Contact Us
- About the Authors
- Terms of Site Use
- Merchant Cash Advance Resource
- Jack Dorsey Reveals Tweeting Irrelevant With Square *5/1*
- Sony Breach a Result of PCI Compliance Failure *4/30*
- The Interchange Debate: A Political Mess and Waste of Time *4/28*
- Your Credit Card Processor is on The Hook For Illegal Sales *4/20*
- Interchange Regulation and Reduction: Proof It will Fail *4/17*
- I Want My Credit Card Sales Now! Why the Delay? *4/13*
- MasterCard Interchange Rates Rise - What Does That Mean? *4/12*
- Find Job Openings in the Industry!
- View All Previous Articles
- Enter the Merchant Processing Resource
- Enter the Merchant Cash Advance Resource
- An Intro to Accepting Credit Cards
- Merchant Processing Terminals
- PCI Compliance
- Hypercom T7 Plus
- Ingenico 5100
- Merchant Processing Industry News
- Merchant Processing Articles
- Merchant Processing Discussion Forum
- Merchant Cash Advance Resource Section
- Merchant Cash Advance Articles
- Merchant Cash Advance Discussion Forum
- What is a Merchant Cash Advance?
- Merchant Processing Resource Forums
- Optimum T4210
- Verifone vx510
- Verifone vx570
- Verifone vx610
- Nurit 8020
- Industry News RSS